15% OFF at Target for Time To Get Help Members ** CONTEST PERIOD OVER **
Having a child with a drug or alcohol problem is draining – emotionally and financially. That’s why we’ve teamed up with Target -- to salute you, our Time to Get Help members.
You’ve experienced heartache from your child’s continued drug or alcohol use.
You’ve felt disappointed about his or her failed recovery attempts.
You’ve been frustrated with family and friends who don’t understand.
You fear losing him or her forever.
Yet you remain resilient through the whirlwind of emotions of this destructive disease. You continue to be strong despite the many obstacles. You maintain hope even when others have stopped. And we know that isn’t an easy job.
We’d like to offer you 15% OFF your next Target order (online) as an acknowledgement and support of your perseverance as you continue to help your child and family get well.
All you have to do is:
1. If you're not already a member, register for Time To Get Help
2. Visit your profile page or TTGH Homepage. The coupon will be located on the right side of the page.
One coupon per Time To Get Help community member. Limited time only. Coupon applies to 15% off order spent at Target.com. Offer will run from 7/14/11 to 8/14/11.
Target Internet Coupons:
- Target accepts one Target Coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).
- Limit one coupon code use per household.
- Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
- NOT valid on electronics and pharmacy prescriptions.
- Valid through August 30, 2011
- All applicable sales taxes are paid by the guest at the full value of the item.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Target (Color Checkout Coupons, Internet Coupons, Mobile Coupons, Mailed Coupons, Coupons from Newspapers and Magazines, etc.).
** CONTEST PERIOD OVER **